Monday 2 February 2015

Here we go!

2/2/15

IT'S THE DAY. LIKE, THE ACTUAL DAY. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY FOR 5 YEARS.

...and breathe.


Question: Why is Heathrow so confusing?

Answer: Because of reasons.

I'm all checked in, said farewell to my Mum at the station and Dad and Sister at the airport and I'm currently sitting in the departure area waiting for my flight to be called. I'm dreading the flight as I get bored on a 2 hour flight to Alicante so you could say that I'm fully prepared for this 22 hour journey to Sydney. Yes, fully prepared. I'm just hoping there are decent films on this flight, like LoTR or something. Nothing can or will go wrong. Right?
Oh and Dad my dear, if you're reading this, I still have all 15,000 padlocks and yes I still have my passport. Just.


Kidding!


Shall keep you all posted when (if) I get to Sydney!

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment